Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why did he pick now to quit smoking

20,000 on a home improvement loan, contractors take 6 months to complete two jobs, trying to keep my job, no more money for more home improvements, parents aging, family visiting, dogs sick, work hectic for him, and a vacation with nothing planned so far. With that all in mind, in the middle of madness, my husband decides its too expensive to smoke, and that is the only reason he is quiting. Not for the fact that he could already have lung cancer(it runs in his family), it irritates and enrages me to no end when he smokes around me, causes me sinus problems. No he quits cause he finally realized after smoking since he was a teenager that it costs money. Wow is he bright. So now the fighting begins: He can't quit so he takes it out on me. Starting petty arguments, not letting me read by putting the television on, getting mad at the dogs, when he didn't let them out. When is it going to end? At what point will he realize that all this madness will only lead back to him smoking again. Meanwhile, I'm starting to get frown lines on my face and no longer want to be around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment