Saturday, June 26, 2010

So this is my first post ever

June 26, 2010 ~ It's been a lonely morning, the dogs won't even get out of bed to spend time with me. But I have my black and white cow Kitty sitting with me. I just read the most interesting quote "Somehow I can't believe that there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. this special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." Walt Disney
Boy, could I ever use some confidence in my life. I guess I could just fake it till I make it. I prayed this morning that God would put someone in my life that I could help. When I'm helping people I'm not sad, I'm not fretting. When I'm engaged in an activity wether its picking out fabric for a new dress, or attempting to teach my neice Yoga, I feel good and confident. that is what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment