Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vet

So we're at the vet today when my dog Murphy goes into a slight seizure. I said, "wait, you have to wait." Then told the vet that we were afraid to give him the ear medication because it could potential cause deafness. What he said next completely surprised me. He said, "at this place, we never argue with the mothering instinct, because most of the time its right." I started to get sad because I can't have children. And I'm hoping the empire waist sun dress I had on, did not make me look pregnant. Double Whammy. Ouch. James assured me, that because we carried the dog in and were acting like we pamper him, that is why they said that. Not because they thought I looked pregnant. So the first thing I did when I got home was go for a nice long walk. Just to make sure the almost mistake of thinking I'm pregnant doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment